Lo más importante de un vistazo
|Tipo:||lancha de motor|
|Nuevos / Usados:||utilizado|
|Año de construcción:||2000|
|Longitud:||17,07 m (56,0 ft.)|
|Locación de Amarre:||Rexford, NY|
Todos los detalles sobre este anuncio
|No hay informaciónes detalladas, por favor pongase en contacto con el comerciante para saber mas sobre esta oferta|
Descripción & EspecificacionesDescripción en español
1200hrs.Very clean boat.CATS.New Awlgrip just completed, new entertainment center with Sony 32flat
screen and Sony Blue Ray player. New flooring in the salon and galley, new
bottom paint, 2 new AC chillers new custom cushions in Sunbrella material.
Engines were completely checked out by CAT mechanics and several small leaks
were repaired and adjusted (ie head gasket covers and lifter adjuctment)
All new batteries. Etc, etc. New fiberglass dinghy was painted to match
the Sea Ray colors.Lift.
Builder Sea Ray
LOA 56 ft 0 in
1) Complete maintenance including all fluid changes, fuel polishing, tank cleaning, A/c service, generator service
2) All new Garmin 5212 electronics including radar, satellite radio, weather package
3) New VHF
4) All cosmetic fiberglass work repaired and complete compound, cleaning, and waxing twice.
5) All new Flat screen TVs, amps, sound system, blueray player for main salon and master stateroom, and flybridge. New Cherry cabinets.
6) Electrolux combi oven for galley, nothing like steaming Lobsters on the Charles river for the fourth of July.
7) New bench seats for cockpit
8) Complete detailing and cleaning, twice.
Winter of 09/10
1) New heads, aftercoolers, and all new belts, hoses etc for both engines
2) New bridge carpeting
3) New Bridge enclosures, Costa clear, Chris Costa does all new Viking Yachts and did an incredible job on this. Similar to EZ2C
4) New Cockpit enclosure
5) Complete head system maintenance
6) Complete compound and Wax
1) Complete starboard engine rebuild, including Bearings, pistons, rings, liners, head, turbo. This was due to a CAT manufactured defective part that caused engine failure. All work was performed by Milton cat of New England. Engine has approximately 75 hours on it since rebuild, runs freaking great reachs 2330 RPM with no effort. Another reason the owner wanted to look at Port engine.
2) New Bridge refridgerator
1) Port engine rebuild. Based on failure to Starboard, I paid CAT to drop oil pan and inspect liners for Cat manufactured defective parts. It was determined that indeed the potentially defective parts were indeed in Engine. A compromise was negotiated with CAT and the following were replaced. Liners, Rings, Bearings, Head, Cam, timing gears, all seals and gaskets. Pistons were determined to be pristine, and the Turbo was well within its serviceable limits. Engine has 0 hours since repairs and seatrial will be performed in Spring. New Alternator as well.
2) Swim Platform completely redone and refinished, it was a little worn and I wanted it perfect.
3) All Caulk joints cleaned and replaced
4) New Top Quality Carpet though out boat, same carpet used in Viking Yachts, Fabreeka I believe
5) Complete Detail of Boat
6) AC service
7) Complete compound and Wax, final of a three year thing that has brought the boat back like new.
8) Bottom paint inspected by Viking and deemed to be in great shape.
Raytheon 72 mile radar
Color GPS plotter
Raytheon 650 Autopilot
Raytheon Ray 220 VHF radio
Raytheon ST 60 Speed log
Raytheon depth finder
KVH Trac IV Satellite dish
Clarion 6 CD changer -salon and flybridge
Westerbeke 20 kw generator in sound shield
(8) 8D batteries
Dual 50 amp shore power cord
Dual voltage 120v - 12v lighting
Battery parallel starting
ProMariner Battery Charger
Battery Monitor system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.